For the Muffin
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 packet Splenda (or 2 if you’re into sweeter things)
- 1 teaspoon (yes I know it’s a lot, just trust me) cinnamon
- Tiny bit of salt, if you want
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp butter
- Combine dry ingredients in a coffee cup. Stir ‘em up real good.
- Add wet ingredients to the coffee cup. Stir ‘em up real good.
- Microwave for one minute.
- Dump onto plate.
For the icing
- Cream cheese, softened in the microwave
- Splash of vanilla
- Splenda to taste
Icing Instructions: Keep on stirring and adding Splenda until it’s very smooth and is as sweet as you want it to be.